DLyte precisely surface smooths, deburrs, rounds and passivates parts made from any manufacturing method, including forging, casting, machining, in the automotive industry.
Common applications are gearbox and engine components, such as cylinder heads and engine blocks, transmission components, fasteners and exhaust systems, fuel lines, bearings, camshafts and crankshafts, injector nozzles, valves and decorative parts.
Among the key technical advantages of the DryLyte technology, it is worth noting the following:
- Extremely low and homogeneous roughness finishes (down to Ra 0.01 microns)
- Geometry preservation, tight tolerances and edge rounding in a controlled way
- Increased resistance to corrosion (30 times more than passivation)
- Reduced coefficient of friction up to 30%, and also reduced fuel consumption
- Noise and heat reduction
- Negative RSK leading to better lubrication and increase of bearing ratio
- Increased part durability
- Faster and absolutely reliable and traceable processes